Experience the difference of "Elite".

Trigger NOT for direct bookings or Airbnb, but all else

Rich S
Dec 20, 2019 6:42 PM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

I see how to exclude the big booking sites from a trigger, but how do I prevent a trigger from firing when someone books direct with me, such as converting a quote to a booking?

Chris Hynes
Dec 23, 2019 6:43 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

There's not a good way to exclude direct bookings with an Everything But type trigger. For that to work you'd create a custom listing source and set that on all of your widgets and inquiries and bookings (if you have it on a widget, it'll flow through to inquiry and booking automatically, but if you created a manual booking you'd need to set it manually).

Instead of that, I'd recommend rephrasing it as an only trigger and pick all the listing sites you want, then uncheck Airbnb.

We've got plans for a channel source overhaul that will split out channel and listing site, and then let you target direct bookings separately in criteria, but no ETA on that yet.

Page Anthony W
Nov 16, 2020 4:51 PM
Joined Feb, 2019 4 posts

Any update to this topic. Have the same issue where I need to trigger an email to everyone but direct bookings. The only way I see to do it is by selecting "only" then "all". I assume direct bookings would then be excluded?