Experience the difference of "Elite".

Airbnb API - keeps showing "Importing" on Airbnb side

Rich S
Dec 14, 2019 4:58 PM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

This might be self-inflicted. I've "snoozed" my listing until June 11th from Airbnb's dashboard, and after that I fully configured the OwnerRez API and (hopefully) all settings including taxes over on the OR side. I associated an OR property with my Airbnb property and allowed them to synch.

That all worked, I see photos and lots of other details that appear to be correct.

However, when I look at Listings in the Airbnb dashboard this property is continually showing "Importing" and it doesn't seem that I can edit anything else in the listing.

In OR for this property the Sync Status == Everything and the Listing Status == Inactive.

I'm a little paranoid about turning the listing on until I've exhaustively looked at fees, surcharges, rates, etc and confirmed that they are all correct. But perhaps my snoozing is interfering with the completion of importing?

Chris Hynes
Dec 14, 2019 7:25 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

"Importing" is a status that used to mean something but doesn't really anymore. Try going to Change Property Mappings, set the property to disabled, save, then come back and set it back to Everything. Typically that'll fix it.

You won't be edit the items in the listing that are pushed from OwnerRez on the Airbnb side -- they disable all of the buttons when API connected.

Theda M
Mar 10, 2022 7:18 PM
Joined Nov, 2021 3 posts

Hello.  How do I snooze a listing with ownerrez?  I want to make sure I can remove the listing from AIRBNB but still communicate with guests? 

Ken T
Mar 10, 2022 10:49 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1472 posts

You mean, temporarily hide the listing on Airbnb?

https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/channel-management-api-integrations-airbnb-common-issues-questions#hide-listing