Experience the difference of "Elite".

How do I set up a different payout per property?

Adrienne M
Oct 31, 2019 3:40 PM
Joined Aug, 2019 8 posts

I have two rentals and the each have their own bank account. I set up an account with Stripe. I can figure out how to add the second account on Stripe but I can't figure out how to to assign different APIs from stripe to each property. Hope I'm explaining this clearly. I want each property to have it's own Stripe payout bank account. Is this possible?
Thank you!

Ken T
Nov 1, 2019 11:18 AM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

You have to make a new Payment Processor entry for each separate Stripe account. Then you can apply each one to a different property. There's no limit on the number of different payment processor accounts you can have.

Adrienne M
Nov 1, 2019 5:40 PM
Joined Aug, 2019 8 posts

Thanks Ken. I was able to figure out how to set up a new stripe account but I don't know how to attach the accounts to the correct property in Ownerrez. I was scrolling through the forum and didn't see anything that stood out to me, but I really don't know what to look for. Can you point me in the right direction? Thank you

Ken T
Nov 1, 2019 6:37 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

It looks to me like you've already done it... I'm looking at your Settings > Payment Methods display, and it shows two Stripe entries, each of which is attached to a different property. You do that in the settings for the payment method entry, and I think you did that correctly. Can't attach a screenshot here though... if you need more, please open a help ticket where we can communicate privately.