Experience the difference of "Elite".

OR iCal links: Is there an iCal link that will show ALL properties in one link?

Valerie R
Oct 21, 2019 12:07 PM
Joined Sep, 2019 119 posts

Hello,

I have 10 properties listed in OR and can see all 10 properties' bookings on the Bookings calendar.

I'd like to share that calendar with my husband so he can look at it easily on his phone or computer whenever he wants.

I know that each property has its own iCall link but is there an iCal link to show all properties on the bookings calendar?

Ken T
Oct 21, 2019 12:53 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1545 posts

No there's not, because it wouldn't work. The way the iCal standard is designed is not intended to include multiple calendars for different things. It's supposed to be *one* unitary calendar. So there isn't any way for one calendar feed to keep track of the different overlapping schedules for multiple different properties. You have to have one feed for each property. That way you can import them into Google Calendars and set them up with different colors so you know which is which, much like we display them on our main OR calendar ribbon screen.

The right way to do what you want to do, is Portal Access, which gives him an OR login so he can see that screen. That's a Property Management premium feature but may be worth a look:

https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/portal-access

Valerie R
Oct 21, 2019 1:14 PM
Joined Sep, 2019 119 posts

Thank you. Enabling PM Premium would be overkill just to gain this benefit, but I appreciate your answer.