Experience the difference of "Elite".

Didn't inquiries used to have a "Convert To Booking" button?

Monica R
Oct 6, 2019 3:04 PM
Joined Feb, 2018 86 posts

I got a booking through Evolve that never synced with my OR calendar. So, I forwarded the booking confirmation email to to my OwnerRez email address. Doing so created an inquiry, but I can't figure out how to convert that inquiry to an actual booking on my calendar. I could swear there used to be a "Convert To Booking" button somewhere but dang if I can find it. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Chris Hynes
Oct 6, 2019 6:07 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

You can convert a quote to an booking, but you can't convert an inquiry to a booking. If you want, you can go to an inquiry and create a quote from it, then convert that quote to a booking.

Monica R
Oct 6, 2019 6:24 PM

If I create a quote from an inquiry, do I have to EMAIL it in order to then "convert booking" from the quote? Because I can't email quotes to people who have already paid through another site. (I hope I'm explaining this the right way)

Thanks Chris!

Chris Hynes
Oct 6, 2019 6:40 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Nope, just skip over the emailing part of the quote by clicking the "Change Charges" button to go over to the quote. Then click the "Convert To Booking" link in the yellow box at the top-right.

Monica R
Oct 6, 2019 6:52 PM

Thank you! I'm still baffled by the last two Evolve bookings haven't synced. That's why I'm having to create these inquiries/quotes/bookings manually. So weird. It's been working fine until just recently.