Experience the difference of "Elite".

Can we add task reminders to a reservation?

Valerie R
Sep 30, 2019 1:09 PM
Joined Sep, 2019 119 posts

Hello,

I am new to OR, using the free trial period. I'm wondering if there is the ability to add reminders on a booking for specific tasks that should be scheduled for a future date? I've looked through the Support area and don't find anything about the ability to add a reminder to a booking.

This would not be a reminder email, but a reminder set for a specific date so our staff will be alerted that something needs to be done on that booking.

Thanks!

BlueMtnCabins
Oct 1, 2019 9:30 AM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

I am not sure what you are trying to do. But you can do "third party alerts". I know there is one when booking is created. I personally do not use but you may want to look into it.

Chris L
Oct 1, 2019 10:57 PM
Joined May, 2017 199 posts

There isn't any kind of task list in OR itself, but I have some email triggers that email me a reminder to do things like send guests a welcome message on the booking platform (I've found that with Airbnb, guests often don't see the emailed welcome letter as they are expecting all messaging to come through the Airbnb platform instead), contact guests who haven't signed my rental agreement, etc.

The set-up is a little unintuitive (you create a new email template and put your own address in the To: field instead of the template defaulting to the guest's email address) but it seems to work for my needs.