Experience the difference of "Elite".

Help getting started

Denise A
Sep 21, 2019 4:54 PM
Joined Sep, 2019 9 posts

I've imported 2 of my listings and is it correct that the system doesn't import rates already set up? I have 7 properties on multiple platforms--do I have to recreate the prices for each? EEEK!

Chris Hynes
Sep 21, 2019 8:03 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

If you are looking for the nightly rates, go to Settings > Spot Rates and you can use the Import From Channel tool. That'll import all of the nightly rates fro VRBO or Airbnb. And then go to Tools > Rate Calendar if you want to update them.

You will still have to configure surcharges, discounts, fees in Settings > Surcharges & Discounts and taxes in Settings > Taxes.

If you want seasonal rates like night and week rate then yes, you'd need to set them up -- the Setup Interview makes that easier: https://secure.ownerrez.com/setup/seasons

Lydia B
Sep 21, 2019 8:06 PM
Joined May, 2019 159 posts

Are all your properties on VRBO? If you import all of them you can then import all the rates you've set in VRBO. The import is under "Settings", then select "Spot Rates" then look at the upper right for the "Import From Channel" button. I only have one listing, so I think this will work for multiple, but don't know for sure.