Experience the difference of "Elite".

Latitude/longitude and PriceLabs

Floridaloha
Sep 18, 2019 9:51 AM
Joined Mar, 2016 56 posts

Hi, I am trying out Pricelabs and have already connected using the API, but before I can see my pricing results it is asking for latitude and longitude, and I can't find the setting on OwnerRez where I can add that in.

Also, I tried doing a search for this and nothing showed. Also, is there a search available for the forums? I couldn't see one.

Thanks!

Ken T
Sep 18, 2019 10:11 AM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1473 posts

Sure, it's under Properties > pick a property > Location.

Floridaloha
Sep 18, 2019 10:14 AM

Thanks, I had just found it. I'm not sure how though! I suggest you fix the search box in the upper right of the screen. I typed in longitude and latitude and nothing came up. I somehow encountered a help area and there was another bigger search box there, and I entered the information and it showed up.

I love OwnerRez but my ongoing issue is that it is too hard to find things. The user interface could use some improvement, and in the meantime though, if the search box worked that would help a lot.

Ken T
Sep 18, 2019 10:17 AM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1473 posts

The Forums are scheduled for a complete overhaul.

The Support Docs are already in the middle of a complete overhaul. There will be lots and lots and logs more support documents coming. And the Search function there does work fairly well, as you discovered.

Chris Hynes
Sep 18, 2019 10:18 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

The search box in your main dashboard searches guests and bookings etc. That's the little one you're referring to, I think.

The search box for support is in the Support area and searches all public support docs, forums, blogs etc: https://www.ownerrez.com/support. If you're in the logged in to your main dashboard, you can access the support area by clicking the ? icon and choosing "Help".

Floridaloha
Sep 18, 2019 10:21 AM

Super news, fast response, and thanks again for everything!