Experience the difference of "Elite".

PM - How to send owner statement to two owners?

Daniel
Aug 16, 2019 11:56 AM
Joined Jul, 2016 17 posts

Hello,

Is there a way to set it up so the owner statement is emailed to two owners (two different email addresses)?

Thank you!

Daniel

Chris Hynes
Aug 19, 2019 10:45 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

There isn't currently a way to do this on the owner settings.

What you could do to work round that would be to create a custom owner statement email template (in Settings > Email Templates) that has both emails in the TO and use that for that owner when you send the statements.

Kismet Prop
Aug 19, 2019 5:52 PM
Joined Sep, 2018 23 posts

That's a good idea as I have the same issue. Multiple owners on one property.

CWV
Jan 21, 2020 1:41 PM
Joined Nov, 2019 57 posts

Kismet Propertie said:

That's a good idea as I have the same issue. Multiple owners on one property.

Yes, we have multiple owners on one property as well.

Alece
Feb 26, 2020 7:33 AM
Joined Jan, 2020 160 posts

Wanting to revive this to see if there's any possibility of OwnerRez adding in the option of more than one contact for an owner. I manage multiple properties that have more than one owner and would love to streamline this setup/access in the Owner Settings rather than customizing email templates with multiple email address if at all possible. Perhaps we could simply add more email addresses in the current email field, just with a comma separating them?

Thanks for your time and consideration, Chris!

Ken T
Feb 27, 2020 12:44 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1473 posts

We've been discussing this and trying to see if there's a fairly easy way to add this ability, so we could just get it done and out there.

Daniel
Feb 27, 2020 1:31 PM
Joined Jul, 2016 17 posts

I found a workaround for this.

I created an email template that I call Owner Statement and in the "To" field and inserted both email addresses.

Kismet Prop
Feb 28, 2020 8:15 AM
Joined Sep, 2018 23 posts

Great idea... I'll try that!

Leslie E
Jun 22, 2020 10:10 PM
Joined Feb, 2020 2 posts

Is there any update on this to have two different owners to be assigned to one property? I have several homes where there are multiple owners and it is not an LLC. Most software I have used you can input multiples and say how much a % they own so at the end of the year it makes accounting easier.

Alanna Miel
Aug 1, 2021 5:51 PM
Joined Nov, 2020 12 posts

Just wanting to put a vote for this too. It feels hard to give ownership to one owner or another, when it is joint ownership. If I favor one client over the other, it doesn't feel right. Any updates on this would be great. Joint owners should have access from two different emails. Thanks!