Experience the difference of "Elite".

Booking.com - what should I do with this?

JTVRs
Jul 29, 2019 6:16 PM
Joined Jun, 2018 385 posts

I am struggling to open several properties on BDC. Getting this message, not sure what I should do with this. I am showing rates I think

https://secure.ownerrez.com/properties/182833/info

Hello,

We notice you have OwnerRez as your channel manager. OwnerRez pushes your rates and availability to Booking.com, at this moment there are no dates/ rates loaded. Please confirm with OwnerRez when they will be pushing availability so your property will open.

Kind Regards,

Gen A.

JTVRs
Jul 30, 2019 7:10 PM

After another query, they said this (I am getting errors trying to open the place):

Dear Partner,

We'd be happy to show you how to load availability online:

How to load availability

As per your availability is controlling by Channel Manager: OwnerRez, Please kindly contact your Channel manager to update your room, pricing.

Whenever you need us, we're always here.

--
Panicha K.
Booking.com Partner Support Team
Ask a question or search by keyword in our Partner Help Center

JTVRs
Jul 30, 2019 7:40 PM

Note that this question applies generally to all my properties. I am baffled why some worked and some didnt. I don't see much difference on my BDC or OR profiles that would cause this to be a problem only for some properties.

Chris Hynes
Jul 30, 2019 7:41 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Booking.com has a complex multi step setup as outlined in this article: https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/connect-ownerrez-t-booking-com:

1) Enter matching hotel id in OwnerRez on the property settings for the booking.com channel
2) Go to booking.com and request connection with OwnerRez as channel manager
3) We approve the connection
4) You go back to booking.com and confirm the connection
5) You go back to OwnerRez and map the room/rate on the property settings for the booking.com channel
6) You send an email to us at help@ownerreservations.com and tell us you're configured so we can activate the channel

Looks like you're at step 4 right now. Do step 5 and 6 and we'll get you going!