Experience the difference of "Elite".

Rental Agreement - two questions

JTVRs
Jul 18, 2019 7:28 PM
Joined Jun, 2018 385 posts

1) I made a killer rental agreement covering every imaginable way a guest could screw/screw up a VR owner. Now I am uncomfortable chasing away prospects when I have only part of the year left. Is it possible to retrieve the default ownerrez agreement?

2) Also, I saw a forum discussion that ABB does not allow/enable attaching a rental agreement for guests to sign. True? Their policy or other? Thoughts?

BlueMtnCabins
Jul 18, 2019 7:34 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

2) you do not need to attach agreement to Airbnb. OR handles it. You can set up trigger email once ABB booking is imported that sends the link to ABB guest to esign rental agreement AND collects all the renter info (actulay email, phone, address) and instructs them to send ID. You just need to disclose!!!! that as requirement in ABB house rules. All automated and easy. I don't ever use ABB portal to communicate post booking unless renter does. All OR

Chris Hynes
Jul 18, 2019 7:57 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

1) To get back to the default, go to Settings > Legal Agreements, create a new one, and use the Prefill from button to fill it from the default.

2) Like @BlueMtnCabins said, Airbnb specifically allows a renter agreement as long as you disclose that in the rules: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/465/can-hosts-ask-guests-to-sign-a-contract