Experience the difference of "Elite".

AIRBNB Booking Window

jfulciniti
Jul 18, 2019 7:29 AM
Joined Oct, 2016 29 posts

I have a booking window set at 3 months in advance but I still receive bookings 5 - 6 months in advance. Talked to an Air rep and she is clueless. I read the Air community forum and there seems to be mass confusion regarding settings, price tips and advance discounts.

Besides manually blocking my condos on Air does anyone else have a fix or another work around.

ALL these booking site have become a giant PITA.

BlueMtnCabins
Jul 18, 2019 10:26 AM
Joined Jun, 2016 1116 posts

Do you receive bookings or inquiries?

Chris Hynes
Jul 18, 2019 7:10 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

One thing I have noticed is that if you set rates out farther than your booking window, Airbnb will automatically reset the booking window. Could that be the case?

jfulciniti
Jul 19, 2019 7:55 AM

BlueMtnCabins said:

Do you receive bookings or inquiries?

One of each. I declined the inquiry. The booking was OK as it was a mid week rental for a few nights.

jfulciniti
Jul 19, 2019 8:04 AM

Chris Hynes said:

One thing I have noticed is that if you set rates out farther than your booking window, Airbnb will automatically reset the booking window. Could that be the case?

They called me later and indicated that is the case and it's a known bug. I went ahead and updated my rates and changed it to a 6 month window.

Kinda funny, mid July, 90+ degrees and people in the DC area are planning ski trips for December.