Experience the difference of "Elite".

Commission Not Calculating On Some Properties

Stephanie W
Jun 12, 2019 4:50 AM
Joined Nov, 2018 1 post

When we are running our owner statements there are a few properties where commission isn't calculating in the statement. I can pull a summary and it's there, it's just not showing. I looked at all of the settings and I cannot figure out why this is happening.

Paul W
Jun 13, 2019 9:14 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Hi Stephanie,

There are several reasons why a booking isn't showing up on a statement. Here are several reasons:

- The booking may be outside the range of the statement.

- The booking may not have any commission generated. Check the booking's PM tab.

- The guest may not have paid anything. If the booking has no recorded payments, the booking won't be picked up for a statement because you were never actually paid any money by the guest. You can't remit money to an owner that you were never paid.

- The payments on the booking may be "in the future" mean that the date of payment is beyond the date of the statement. If this is the case, the booking won't be picked up for statements since you haven't been paid yet.

If none of those are the reason, give me the booking # in question and the statement date you're running.