Experience the difference of "Elite".

Listing Quality Analyzer

JTVRs
Jun 9, 2019 10:17 AM
Joined Jun, 2018 385 posts

For my US Congressmens Residence, I am getting this message

---> "No rates found. Enter them in Settings > Pricing."

I have Seasonal Rate and Spot Rates. What am I missing?

BlueMtnCabins
Jun 9, 2019 8:44 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

seasonal rate for what season? if you are testing for the season that neither the given season covers nor the spot rates, you will be rate-less.
Suggest setting a default (standard , whatever you want to call it) rate that reoccurs and goes from Jan 1st to Dec 31. Give it lowest priority like 1. Then you can define seasonal or spot rates even on top of that. Your seasonals should have higher priority (like 5). The higher priority seasons take precedence over lower priority seasons. That allows you to define say 4th of July weekend on top of your summer rate without having to break up "summer" (which may be June, July, Aug) into "before" and "after" 4th july weekend.

Paul W
Jun 11, 2019 5:23 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Thanks for the pointers, BlueMtnCabin.

Also use Tools > Rate Checker to see your rates and rules across a year of time for a property. This is typically eye-opening. Tools > Rate Tester is also good for seeing which season, rate, surcharge, etc was selected based on the input.

Our Seasonal Rates are very versatile and, therefore, able to easily shoot yourself in the foot. We're working on simplifying that, but at the moment follow what BlueMtnCabin said. Make sure that you understand which season was picked up FIRST and then see what rates are associated with that season. The system first figures out which season(s) to use and then drills into those seasons to see what rates are available.