Experience the difference of "Elite".

field codes

JTVRs
Jun 9, 2019 8:59 AM
Joined Jun, 2018 385 posts

Wherever possible to insert a field code (such as email templates), would be nice to have a Define New Code button that is immediately available.

I am going to provide a nearby address for reference (cross streets) and only provide actual address & doorcode near Check-In if they have met the payment/govt ID/other requirements.

I also need to provide a "GPS Address" for the side street entrance to building because the actual building address will have them constantly annoying my salon tenant in front.

Paul W
Jun 11, 2019 5:17 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Good idea, JTVRs! There are a number of places where a "create one right here" option would be good. Of course, even if you can create the field code right there, you'd still have to fill out the per-property values somewhere. Make sure when you create the field codes, they are property type (not account or booking)

JTVRs
Jun 11, 2019 6:23 PM

The problem is, a newer person might be trying to insert a field code but then they have to go and figure out where to define a custom code is in the interface.

JTVRs
Jun 11, 2019 6:23 PM

The tabs with different types of field codes on the insert code threw me the first couple of times. I thought there was only an incomplete list