Experience the difference of "Elite".

Adding guest-supplied fields to rental agreement

Rich S
Jun 6, 2019 1:58 PM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

I emailed y'all at help@ownerreservations.com but figured I'd post here so you can answer once.

I would like to capture the names of all expected guests into the rental agreement. I created a custom field for this and checked the box to make it be required for the guest, but when I tested it on myself it's a single tiny box. Is there any way to have the UI present a plus sign to indicate that they can add as many name boxes as they have guests? Or having a larger multi-line box? As it is it will be awkward for guests to supply 8 names in a tiny box ....

BlueMtnCabins
Jun 6, 2019 2:03 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

I think you need to define number of boxes per max number of people your property sleeps. I.e it is not dynamic. And make them "required" at check out. Suppose your property sleeps 6 and only 4 will be staying , then they will have to put NA in the last 2 boxes . I thought of this and abandoned the idea because it will make form very long and cumbersome, and m places sleep up to 16.

Rich S
Jun 7, 2019 5:24 PM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

Chris emailed me back and said they tweaked the box to make it multi-line, so hopefully having a larger box will encourage folks to list all names. I agree, don't want it to cumbersome ...