Experience the difference of "Elite".

rental agreement - how does owner sign?

Rich S
Jun 6, 2019 12:11 PM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

My rental agreement states the RA isn't binding until both guest and owner sign and guest makes initial payment. How can I as owner sign the document?

Also have a question - I have two rental agreements (subtly different), where one is for OTA's and the other is for direct-bookings. The priority numbering states that higher numbers take precedence... but the sorting in the list doesn't seem to recognize that (1 is sorted before 2). Is the higher number truly the priority? I don't want my channel-bridge imported VRBO bookings to email a link to the direct-booking rental agreement.

My priority settings are
direct-book: priority=1 all sites
OTAs: priority=2 VRBO, Homeaway, Airbnb

BlueMtnCabins
Jun 6, 2019 2:05 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1116 posts

Ypu create a custom field with value of your name (make it formattable so that your name can be cursive , for example) for your signature and insert that and current date into the RA form. When they complete the form there will be yur signature and date.

Rich S
Jun 7, 2019 5:27 PM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

Electronic signatures typically indicate the IP address used for signature ... I'd rather that the owner signature would appear same as the guest signature.

I'll add this as a feature request, but your suggestion is a good one, thanks ...

Chris Hynes
Jun 8, 2019 4:01 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Yep, if you want to sign as well, the best way is to pre-brand the template with your signature.