Experience the difference of "Elite".

Seasonal munumim stays for mutliple properties

Remi T
Jun 6, 2019 11:05 AM
Joined Feb, 2019 3 posts

Hi folks,

With 1 property it is fairly easy set set your minimum stay in the property rules and then have different minimum stays by editing the seasons.

How can I do this with multiple properties? Each time I update the season for selected properties, that season disappears for all other properties.
For example, in the 'summer season', I would like property A to be a minimum 3 nights, Property B and C to be 5 nights and Property DEF to be 7 nights.

TIA

Chris Hynes
Jun 6, 2019 2:42 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

To do this, you'd create 3 seasons with the same dates, maybe called Summer 7 Nights, Summer 5 Nights and Summer 3 Nights so it's easy to tell them apart. Set the min nights on the respective summer seasons and set them to the individual properties.

Remi T
Jun 7, 2019 6:54 AM
Joined Feb, 2019 3 posts

Thanks Chris,

Final question on this subject. Is it possible to have different minimum stays on different platforms for the same property? EG. 2 night on ABB and 4 nights on Booking.

Chris Hynes
Jun 8, 2019 3:56 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Currently no, you can only vary it up by property or season. Do you often set different minimums on platforms? Is that for the platform overall, per property, or for platform + dates?