Experience the difference of "Elite".

How can I determine whether a rental agreement was signed for all bookings?

Rich S
Jun 6, 2019 10:20 AM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

I'm not seeing in in the date range report, could a column be added there to indicate whether it was signed or not? Maybe reminders keep getting sent, in which case that would be sufficient since as owner I'd see repeated emails asking a guest to sign. I just don't want to overlook a guest not ever signing.

Chris Hynes
Jun 6, 2019 11:03 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Go to the List or Ribbon views in the bookings area and use the Filter button to filter it down by whether the renter agreement was signed or not.

Tufan B
Apr 26, 2023 10:29 AM
Joined Oct, 2018 32 posts

Unfortunately, this feature is not possible any more with the new Ribbon view. Filter option is removed. I hope it is built in in the next release. 

Ventura County V
Apr 28, 2023 9:10 PM
Joined Mar, 2022 115 posts

Right now, I have a reminder message get sent out after 4 days (I require signing within 72 hours of booking) and it CCs me.  When I get that, I know a booking hasn't signed the agreement.  It's the only workaround for now to the lack of a report or ribbon filter that shows missing legal agreements.

Adria H
Apr 29, 2023 1:20 AM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2022 119 posts

You can go the List view in the bookings area and use the Filter button to filter it down by whether the renter agreement was signed or not.