Experience the difference of "Elite".

booking .com - your property is not bookable beyond X date

BlueMtnCabins
May 4, 2019 10:25 AM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

I have booking. com channel set to be bookable 90 days put. yet on booking portal it says:

" Your property isn't bookable beyond 08 May 2019 . Add availability up to October 2020 so you don't miss out on reservations."
90 days from today is not May 8th. What is happening?

Chris Hynes
May 4, 2019 6:05 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Can you send a screenshot of the rates & availability section in booking.com? Is it actually showing unavailable there or just in the message.

The channel is set from 3 to 120 days so I'm wondering if it's seeing that initial 3 days of unavailability or general unavailability off bookings and showing the message erroneously.

BlueMtnCabins
May 4, 2019 6:18 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

yes I increased in to 120 after the message. It is shown when i log in to their dashboard and they also sent me an email. "here is email " Dear Partner,
Currently, your last available date is 2 June, and after this your property will no longer appear on Booking.com.
To change this, simply update your calendar so that you're still visible to the millions of guests who like to book their accommodation early.
You can update your calendar via your channel manager, OwnerRez.
Kind regards,
The Booking.com Team

Paul W
May 9, 2019 9:10 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 826 posts

BlueMtn, are you good on this? I didn't know base on your last reply if you still needed help of if changing it to 120 fixed it for you.