Experience the difference of "Elite".

Calling all Smoky Mountains TN OR users - mutual referral .

BlueMtnCabins
May 1, 2019 8:36 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

Do you want to participate? having a mutual referral page scores high on google search./ here is sample.
https://www.smoky-mountains-cabin.com/rentals-by-owner

General Qualifications to be included in Ownerrez common widgets:

1. Must have Ownerrez set up to be bookable, rates, etc
2. Must have populated SHORT property description ( no more than 440 characters please) using Helvetica 10pt font.
Sample:
True Appalachian style log cabin in the vicinity of Arts and Crafts, between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Classic "cabin in the woods" set on several acres with a peaceful wooded view, privacy and seclusion of nature surroundings. Outdoor covered decks, hot tub and ample back yard with firepit will make you feel like you are camping without leaving the comforts of upscale home. All wood interior is a blend of warm cozy charm with all the modern conveniences and amenities. No indoor smoking. No pets/animals.

3. Ensure that your property(s) set up in OR has:
a) number of people and bedrooms
b) rates (or min and max rate)
c) configure your website URL ( we recommend NOT the HOME page but individual property’s page on website if you have more than one property; the page should be where your inquiry/book widget for given property is located)
5. Ensure you have a property PHOTO configured in Ownerrez.
6. Notify me when done (mybluemountainlodge@yahoo.com) and provide your Ownerrez property number (ORP number). I will ask OR owner Chris to add your property(s) to the widget.

If you are Smoky Mountains TN cabin/property owner and fully set up on OR and wish to participate, pls let me know. Happy booking!

Paul W
May 2, 2019 9:12 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Great shout-out, BlueMtn. FYI - later in 2019, we'd like to build out a "resources" area of the site where users can share renter agreements, email templates, triggers, website content etc. As part of that, we'd like to start creating "regions" as well so that OR users in the same areas can do exactly what you're looking for - get to know each other and do mutual linking. At some point, OR meetups...? 🤪🏋

JTVRs
May 2, 2019 3:19 PM
Joined Jun, 2018 385 posts

I would like to see ownerres create a listing site, where owner res owners could put their hosted or personal website as inventory there. It may also help us get some pagerank value.

Any little thing to get more direct bookings

BlueMtnCabins
May 3, 2019 3:49 PM

I do not use hosted site, so...

Paul W
May 9, 2019 9:09 AM

No need to use our hosted site. Custom/personal sites are good too!

BlueMtnCabins
May 9, 2019 9:14 AM

Paul W said:

No need to use our hosted site. Custom/personal sites are good too!
I was replying to JTVR

BlueMtnCabins
Jun 5, 2019 3:39 PM

Can we add one more property to the widgets please: ORP228859

TIA

Paul W
Jun 5, 2019 9:50 PM

Can you send that in as a ticket request? That requires some dev work to activate.

BlueMtnCabins
Jun 6, 2019 9:17 AM

sent, thank you

BlueMtnCabins
Sep 4, 2020 3:36 PM

bump