Experience the difference of "Elite".

Eric Moeller

JTVRs
Mar 12, 2019 9:51 PM
Joined Jun, 2018 385 posts

Would it be stepping over the line to alert people to three free days of webinars from vacation rental industry experts? It is free, and I did this last year. And I didn't sign up for any paid version of it. No I have nothing to do with it. I just got an email about this year's version

Most people can learn a huge amount about vacation rental stuff from this.

Chris Hynes
Mar 14, 2019 11:08 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Sure, always good to have resources. Do you have a link?

JTVRs
Mar 14, 2019 2:55 PM

This copied from his email.

I did last year. He brought like 20 VR authors and company leaders online last year, eg, NoiseAware. I did them all. VERY educational.

Honestly, I was not interested in his offerings. But this equivalent to going to a $800-1000 conference, no joking. March 21-24

Register here... https://airbnbmasterysummit.com

His email:
the Airbnb Mastery Summit 2.0 is officially OPEN for registration! If you were lucky enough to be one of the 10,000 people to attend last year’s AMS 1.0, you know the wealth of knowledge that it contained so be sure to claim your FREE TICKET HERE once again.

Same great format; brand NEW speakers and interviews. The speaker lineup is not one you will want to miss. We have 17+ of the world’s leading experts in Airbnb, Real Estate and Business to share their knowledge specifically with the AMS 2.0 attendees.

Some of the amazing speakers joining us include Nicole Curtis from HGTV’s ‘Rehab Addict’, Chip Conley - Hotelier & New York Times Best Selling Author, Peter Lorimer from Netflix’s ‘Stay Here’ and many more!

Similar to last year, the AMS 2.0 is a 3-Day Virtual event that can be accessed from anywhere in the world! It will be streaming LIVE online March 21st-24th!

JTVRs
Mar 15, 2019 11:29 AM

One of the speakers is from wheelhouse, the dynamic pricing company