Experience the difference of "Elite".

How to change description for check instructions to remove "or any amount in between"??

Ella
Mar 5, 2019 8:44 AM
Joined May, 2014 139 posts

Hello! :)
If I add check as an option instructions are automatically created on check out page. However, If I require payment in FULL, the following line makes no sense "If you'd like to pay the total amount up front (which is $...) or any amount in between, you can do that. However, if the check is less than $..., it will be rejected. "
Specifically: "OR ANY AMOUNT IN BETWEEN" should be removed.
Can you remove that for payments in full?
Thank you for assistance.
Ella

Paul W
Mar 5, 2019 10:56 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Good idea. We'll double check that to see why the language is clearing that off when the full payment is required.

Ella
Mar 13, 2019 4:23 PM
Joined May, 2014 139 posts

Thank you for implementing the change! I just wanted to add, there should be a space between the highlighted amount due and the next word, "is due immediately (space here) and your booking will be pending for". Right now it shows: "is due immediatelyand your booking will be pending for"

Chris Hynes
Mar 15, 2019 9:14 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

The wording will now go based on the first payment/second payment rule, so it will show "or any amount in between" only if there is a second payment allowed on the quote. Also fixed the spacing on the "pending for" text.

How's everything look on your end?