Experience the difference of "Elite".

Payments not importing from AIrbnb

Michele W
Feb 10, 2019 9:47 AM
Joined Sep, 2018 47 posts

Recently I did an Airbnb channel import and for some reason the payments are no longer showing as have been made in OR. I did an overwrite import and a merge import and neither made a difference. Any thoughts.

Michele W
Feb 10, 2019 9:49 AM

NOTE: They had been applied to OR in a prior channel import and now they are not??

Cheryl R.
Feb 10, 2019 3:09 PM
Joined Jan, 2018 20 posts

Similar situation. I have one listing (relatively new listing) that when I imported the payment and other booking info from VRBO last night, it shows up on Owner Rez as it should but when I click out of it and go back to the bookings page to double check it all the info has disappeared except for name and dates. A previous booking from several days ago (for the same condo) is doing the same thing. I sent a help email :)

Michele W
Feb 13, 2019 8:56 AM

Cheryl
Did you get a response? solution?

Paul W
Feb 13, 2019 10:14 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Cheryl's issue was something different - it was matching to a different booking than she thought for the same property/dates - so it's not related to this.

@Jim:
Can you create a ticket (email help@ownerreservations.com) with the import file and booking URL from OR that you're referring to. That sounds like something we'll have to take a look at. If you already have, we'll get on that this morning. Apologies for the delay!

Michele W
Feb 14, 2019 8:24 AM

PROBLEM SOLVED.

We have an AIrbnb account that has a "co-host", me. My wife has the main account under her name and email address. Co-Hosts dont have access to payment information, therefore it was not downloading during the Channell download. Once I logged into her account on Airbnb, then downloaded the Channel import information on her account, and uploaded to OR, ALL the payment data was there! Thanks Chris!

Larry B
Sep 30, 2023 2:31 PM
Joined Dec, 2020 6 posts

I was going through amounts due and just realized that the AirBNB balances are all showing as due although they paid.  Not sure why this stopped.

Joel P
Oct 2, 2023 8:15 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2009 122 posts

Make sure you have transaction sync enabled, and check the date from which you enabled it. Only bookings received after the "enabled" date will automatically import transactions.

If you have not enabled transaction sync, you will still need to run channel bridge to pull in payments from Airbnb.

Larry B
Oct 2, 2023 12:39 PM
Joined Dec, 2020 6 posts

Thank you.  I updated this and fingers crossed.  Unrelated but is there a way that OR can updated my personal calendar with property bookings/blocked time?

Bri
Oct 2, 2023 2:12 PM
OR Team Member Joined Mar, 2022 44 posts

Hi Larry,

You can import the default OwnerRez iCal exports for each property to your personal calendar, or create custom iCal links for each property! 

Here's where you can find the default export URLs - https://secure.ownerrez.com/imports/calendar?view=Export

And here's more info on creating custom iCal exports if you'd rather go that route - https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/custom-ical-links

Keep in mind that each iCal export will be for a single property. There wouldn't be a way to consolidate multiple calendars into one export URL.