Experience the difference of "Elite".

Cleaners

Lisa PAGBeachHou
Feb 6, 2019 11:42 AM
Joined Feb, 2018 10 posts

As my list of rentals grow I now deal with quite a few different cleaners.. does anyone use a system to help with this I dont see a place in OwnerREz to say who is cleaning for each of the rentals I have.. any tips would be appreciated

BlueMtnCabins
Feb 7, 2019 10:14 AM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

I just download a report of bookings between given dates, remove columns that are not relevant to cleaners (such ad phone, name etc), sort by property, and email excel to them every month about the 20th. if there are last minute bookings, I just send them updated excel.

Lisa PAGBeachHou
Feb 7, 2019 4:25 PM

Yes I just have a lot of last minute bookings and over 50 cleanings a month- sometimes 25 a week and different cleaners work on different days so I think I need a way to run a report based on which cleaner is working that property on that departure day so then I can specify the report to run for a certain cleaner 2 times a week looking forward maybe 3 weeks at a time..

It would be nice to have it automated to run and send the cleaner the listed report and then notify me the day after each booking if I missed tagging a cleaner to a departure..

Chris Hynes
Feb 8, 2019 7:30 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

We are working on some more detailed housekeeping features like assignment and checklists and reporting.

In the meantime, we're also integrated with ResortCleaning -- they focus entirely on the cleaning side so it's very detailed in terms of the management, cleaners can check in on an app, etc. Check them out over here: https://www.resortcleaning.com/

Mike V
Jan 9, 2022 10:28 AM
Joined Jun, 2020 1 post

I am following up on this request.  Have features been added to OwnerRez to assign cleaners on a certain date so other team members know who is cleaning what property on what day?

Ken T
Jan 9, 2022 9:20 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

This is a very old thread... Since it was originally written, we've decided not to add any additional cleaning features to OwnerRez.  That's because we have several partners that do a really first-class job of handling that kind of thing, and it doesn't make sense for us to use our resources duplicating their work.

https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/housekeeping-service-connections-overview

Sarah H
Jan 10, 2022 7:48 AM
Joined Jul, 2019 109 posts

VRScheduler handles scheduling very well, great pricing and product.

Miranda C
Jan 10, 2022 8:36 AM
Joined Sep, 2021 2 posts

Thank you for your reply. We currently use Turnoverbnb and it is very costly with our growing number of properties. Our goal is to reduce the number of programs and websites we are using for efficiency. 

Lisa PAGBeachHou
Jan 10, 2022 9:24 AM

I agree I still hope that there’s some thing that you can do in the Owner Rez system so I can mark which Cleaner is doing what property and then have some sort of auto generated email or something sent to the cleaners maybe.. there are now so many systems that I am managing in different programs for different things from pricing to whatever it would be nice to be able to not have an additional system just to manage who is cleaning what rental.. 

Lindsey Fowkes
Apr 19, 2022 7:23 PM
Joined Dec, 2021 1 post
I am looking for an option as well.  I was thinking about using “tags” for the cleaner.  But it doesn’t limit the visibility to only that cleaner.  It’s basically full transparency.  
Ken T
Apr 20, 2022 6:12 PM

If you are using Portal Access, you can give certain cleaners only visibility to certain properties.

And, you can set up templates that are only sent to the particular cleaner assigned to each property.

You are correct that the tags themselves aren't limited as to who can see them.  But the properties can be.

Lance and Micaela W
Apr 30, 2022 11:14 AM
Joined Apr, 2022 3 posts

How can we do this? We have a cleaner who uses Turnbnb but they charge both the cleaner and myself $10 for every turn. Its costly. I would rather have something that she can see my bookings, and schedule cleans outside of turnBnb. 

Ken T
Apr 30, 2022 10:10 PM
Chris L
May 2, 2022 10:52 PM
Joined May, 2017 199 posts

How can we do this? We have a cleaner who uses Turnbnb but they charge both the cleaner and myself $10 for every turn. Its costly. I would rather have something that she can see my bookings, and schedule cleans outside of turnBnb. 

You mean TurnoverBnb? Shouldn't be $10 per clean--pricing is $8/mo/property: https://turnoverbnb.com/pricing

Lance and Micaela W
May 3, 2022 5:03 AM
Joined Apr, 2022 3 posts

HeadYes TurnoverBnB. They must have changed something with pricing then because that isn’t what is being charged. They charge $10 extra from me plus take $10 from my cleaner ever turn.

HEADS UP GUYS! 

Lance and Micaela W
May 6, 2022 7:47 PM
Joined Apr, 2022 3 posts

VRScheduler handles scheduling very well, great pricing and product.

by Sarah H – Jan 10, 2022 12:48 PM (UTC)

Can you share your experience a little more? Does the cleaner get text messages or calendar app? pricing?

We jsut found TurnOverbnb charges you extra if you found a cleaner through them.....kind of sneaky I thought.

Micaela

Ventura County V
May 7, 2022 1:00 PM
Joined Mar, 2022 115 posts

Thanks for the warning Micaela!  Was looking at them recently, mainly because of the cleaner marketplace.  Would love to get a cleaner that uses a system like Turnover's or their competitor so I could stop dealing with the scheduling.

Casa By The Sea
Nov 8, 2022 11:46 AM
Joined Feb, 2019 6 posts

That is too bad, It would of been nice to have everything in one place. Very disappointed.

John Lowe

Ventura County V
Nov 14, 2022 1:09 PM
Joined Mar, 2022 115 posts

It sounds like OR is working on this.  From their latest product roadmap the "portal" feature, once fully developed, looks like it will have the ability for cleaners to login and see what is needed.  I'm eagerly awaiting this for both the cleaner and my business partners.