Experience the difference of "Elite".

How do you capture emails on your ownerres website if visitor does not request a quote?

Sharfunnisa Q
Jan 16, 2019 8:11 PM
Joined Jul, 2018 15 posts

I am looking for a pop up form or way to capture visitors email on owner res website. i have spent $$ sending traffic to website via paid facebook, IG and google ads but no luck getting any reservations and very few quote requests? And i can understand this is after christmas/holidays and school year too ...

however that said is there a way to prompt the visitor to tell them - not ready to vacation right now? ok. provide your email so we can keep you updated about discounts and specials etc?

thanks for your help

Chris Hynes
Jan 16, 2019 8:34 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

If you're using MailChimp, they have a form tool you can add to your website: https://mailchimp.com/features/custom-forms/

If not, there are many tools that have similar email capture forms.

However, I'd also be careful with paid ads -- it's very easy to spend a lot and get no results, unless you're working with a very targeted set of ads. And even if you do convert some of those to email addresses and start emailing them, it's still a pretty low conversion rate to bookings. Just my experience with my own properties and the ad buys I've tried.

Wendy P
Aug 28, 2022 11:16 AM
Joined May, 2022 1 post

Did you ever find this answer to get a pop up to work to capture emails when someone visits your site??