Experience the difference of "Elite".

sharing with cleaners

Mike M
Jan 12, 2019 10:23 PM
Joined Jan, 2019 4 posts

I signed up for the "property management module" which grants access to my cleaners and maintenance. However, the calendar view they have is hard to view when on your phone. I Is there a way to for the cleaners to see who is checking in and who is checking out?

Rich S
Jan 13, 2019 12:10 PM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

@Mike M

There's two approaches here .... push the information to your cleaner, or have them pull it.

For them to pull it
- I'm interested in the property mgmt module but didn't want the extra cost just for a single cleaner on 2 units
- another approach, you can use an iCal link that they can put into their calendar (I've tried Outlook and Google, both work but I think Google looks better for the display)

For you to push it to them
- you can set up an email to trigger/be sent at booking creation. Easy to do, and let's cleaner add to the calendar they must have already unless the only cleanings they do are for you
- you can set up another email to be sent N days before arrival, or maybe better N days before departure.

None of these are perfect. It's easy for the cleaner to overlook a single email, which is why I'd prefer an automated 1x weekly email report showing all listing arrival/departure dates to be sent. In the meantime I'm supplementing the 'push' items myself by doing a screen capture of the current and next month's ribbon display and just emailing them. Hopefully the combination of all these will help the cleaner avoid missing a cleaning... Thinking about this, might be good to add a day of departure email too.