Experience the difference of "Elite".

Best way to see email history for a guest and/or booking?

Rich S
Jan 9, 2019 10:59 AM
Joined Dec, 2018 301 posts

Not sure how to determine "did I already send this guest the welcome email"?

I'm only sending emails manually at the moment until I get comfortable with the channel bridge importing and turn on some automation.

I'd expect that clicking on a booking would show the email history under Activity (near the bottom) but emails don't seem to show there.

I'd expect that clicking on the email menu link from the Overview under a booking would show email history, but the only emails I see are canned emails, not manually sent emails

The only place I can see an email history is from the email module, but that requires remembering a persons name and typing it into the filter which is harder to do.

Hopefully I'm missing something, otherwise this should surely be a feature request to have some easy way to see a full list of all email communications by booking and by guest. Especially for repeat guests it is helpful to see past discussions about children, experience with the area, etc.

Paul W
Jan 9, 2019 11:12 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 826 posts

There's a link on each booking (and quotes) where you can find all email sent for that booking. It's a shortcut over to the email list that filters just to that booking or quote. You can find it in two places - under the booking > email tab and in the top yellow bar: