Experience the difference of "Elite".

Surcharges bundled into the "rent" charges line on quotes

Tim K
Jan 8, 2019 10:21 AM
Joined Jul, 2017 71 posts

I'd like to stop having my cleaning fee as a separate line item on quotes. I know I can manually edit quotes I create, though obviously if it was done automatically that would be great. I am particularly looking at the booking/quote widgets though. I thought this was possible to set it so that surcharges and rent are all combined into one line item? I could swear that the check box for "Categorize this as a 'rent' line item" was supposed to do this, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing something?

-Tim

Paul W
Jan 8, 2019 5:35 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Hi Tim,

To be clear, you still want the line items split apart internally, but you want the guest to SEE it as the same thing. If that's the case, we don't have out yet. That's the "condensed view" thing we've talked about before. No ETA on that yet. Doing the "show as rent" check will simply make the line item type be rent, but there would still be multiple line items when the guest sees it.

Vacation R
Feb 24, 2020 6:26 PM
Joined May, 2017 4 posts

Any update on this feature? I don't want guests to see what increase % I might have for a season

Ken T
Feb 27, 2020 12:43 PM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

No, no update on this yet, but I don't think they would generally see a % increase for a season.