Experience the difference of "Elite".

Using data from OwnerRez to go into Hosted Website?

cp9293
Oct 8, 2018 10:36 AM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

Hi Paul/Chris,

Is there a way to retrieve all the information I input on OwnerRez and put it on the Hosted Website from OwnerRez? I filled out a lot of those fields (not all yet) before. Does that all need to be manually entered onto your Hosted Website? How do I get the pictures, rates, etc?

Is there a place I can just enter OwnerRez Prpoerty number to retrieve the info?

Note: I just went on OwnerRez property tab and entered beachtoslopes.com as the url. Is that what I need to do? If so, then what do I do?

Thanks!
Claudia

Paul W
Oct 8, 2018 8:37 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 820 posts

Hi Claudia,

Once you fill in your property data in OwnerRez (for instance, property > photos, amenities, descriptions and so on) that information is automatically picked up by the Hosted Website feature. That's the beauty and powerful of the Hosted Website. It automatically picks up and uses the property listing content, rates, rules, etc that are already in your account. There is nothing you need to copy/paste for that to work. It's automatic.

No, the URL there is just a general field for other display purposes. Go to Settings > Hosted Websites and create a site. There are a lot of settings but just fill in what makes sense and then use the staging/testing URL we give you to start seeing how it looks live. As you change and fill in your property data, the site will automatically pick up those changes and build out the site template that is shown live.

cp9293
Oct 9, 2018 2:16 PM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

Great! Thank you!