Experience the difference of "Elite".

Can I use OwnerRez as a general online guestbook without hosting my website here?

Monica R
Jul 13, 2018 9:29 AM
Joined Feb, 2018 86 posts

So like many of us, I have my home listed in several places and therefore my guests come from various sites and channels. I would like to have my guests leave an online review on my VRBO guest book but it requires them to log-in and many of my guests don't have Homeaway/VRBO accounts and it's inconvenient to ask them to create a log-in just to leave a review.

Does OwnerRez have a form of some sort where I could direct guests to leave their reviews, regardless of where that guest booking originated? This way I could send out an automated email after the guests check out, and include a link the the OR guest book to collect reviews.

Thanks!
Monica

ShenRent
Aug 14, 2018 4:20 PM
Joined Dec, 2009 54 posts

There's a new guest form for leaving reviews online. Go to booking, reviews tab, click the Request from Guest button and you get a link fr that booking. And there's a field code called {BUREVIEW} you can use to put that URL in emails to the guest. So after the guest departures, your post-departure email can reference that review link and ask them to leave one.