Experience the difference of "Elite".

Email Triggers - Day of the Week during a stay

Ken T
Jun 29, 2021 10:42 AM
OR Team Member Joined Aug, 2019 1474 posts

You'll want to vote up this suggestion:

https://www.ownerrez.com/forums/requests/trigger-for-exact-day-of-week-trash-reminders

It is planned, hopefully for the first half of this year.

Glenn Moore
Jul 3, 2018 2:27 PM
Joined Nov, 2012 78 posts

One of the most useful features I use OwnerRes for is the automatic emails. Even when I get bookings through AirBnB or VRBO, the system automatically imports the booking and sets up the automated emails for my renters. It is awesome.

I am just wondering. There seems to be some pretty sophisticated logic on the email triggers and I have them triggered 20 days before arrival, two days after arrival, etc. Is there a trigger that we can send on particular days during a renters stay? Case in point – The neighborhood garbage day is on Friday mornings. I would love for an automated trigger to be created every Thursday during a renter’s stay – to remind them to take the pails to the curb. I do this now by manually scheduling acanned email for each Thursday that they are there. But it would be so nice for the system to do it for me instead ;-)

Chris Hynes
Jul 11, 2018 1:59 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Wow, that's a great idea! We don't have support for that now, but I'll see what it'd take.

Ken T
Jun 29, 2021 10:42 AM

You'll want to vote up this suggestion:

https://www.ownerrez.com/forums/requests/trigger-for-exact-day-of-week-trash-reminders

It is planned, hopefully for the first half of this year.

Le Touquet Holid
Jun 29, 2021 8:01 PM
Joined Nov, 2018 113 posts

Can you please add the votes for the other 2 threads that were closed for the same request to this item.

Ken T
Jun 30, 2021 10:03 AM

When a voting thread is merged into another voting thread, the votes are automatically combined. Non-voting threads don't have votes to combine, which is why I posted a note - anyone who was watching this thread now knows where to go to vote up the feature.

Le Touquet Holid
Jun 30, 2021 12:36 PM
Joined Nov, 2018 113 posts

Great thank you.

Mark & Amanda B.
Mar 8, 2023 9:15 PM
Joined Aug, 2022 6 posts

Has this ever been implemented? I have two days a week for trash and some very strict HOA rules. Being able to do this as a reminder would be super helpful if I could schedule it on certain days of the week.