Experience the difference of "Elite".

Arrival Departure rule restrictions

Jom and Monica
Mar 8, 2018 8:43 PM
Joined Mar, 2018 11 posts

One of my properties has arrival and departure restrictions from June 1 to mid August. However, Ownerrez seems to make these restrictions global for the property. Is there a way to change this restriction based on seasonallity?

Chris Hynes
Mar 8, 2018 10:06 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Yep, you can do that based on seasons. The rules on each property are the default, but go to Settings > Seasons and click on a season and you can set overrides for a given season.

Jom and Monica
Mar 9, 2018 9:11 AM
Joined Mar, 2018 11 posts

Hmmm

If I understand this. If I change the summer season to only allow Friday arrival and Friday departure, this applies to all properties in the system. I need to be able to do this on a property by property basis. One of my properties only allows week long stays during this time, the other allows 2 night stays.

Chris Hynes
Mar 9, 2018 10:06 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

That's also possible as seasons can be specific to properties. Create one more Summer season, and use one for the week long property and one for the 2 night property. Tip: name the two Summer's slightly different so you can tell which is which ;-)

Use the specific properties criteria in the season settings to associate one Summer season with one property. Then go over to the Rates section and make sure the rates are also configured to the proper season and property -- they have to match both property and season to apply.