Experience the difference of "Elite".

Homescape inquiry dates not recognized

BlueMtnCabins
Dec 29, 2017 8:09 AM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

Just got once in a blue moon HE inquiry - is showed up with dates May 29,17 thru June 2, 2018. In actuality it was for May 29-June 1, 2018. Just wanted to let you know something is not parsing out. TIA

Chris Hynes
Dec 29, 2017 12:13 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Yep, I see what's going on. They've recently changed their format and dropped the year on the from date which is causing us to infer the current year. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be what the "cool kids" are doing these days -- no year on the first date. Makes it ambiguous what Dec 30 - Jun 2, 2018 would mean.

We'll schedule a fix to infer from the year on the to date instead of the current year.

BlueMtnCabins
Dec 29, 2017 12:23 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

Chris Hynes said:

Yep, I see what's going on. They've recently changed their format and dropped the year on the from date which is causing us to infer the current year. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be what the "cool kids" are doing these days -- no year on the first date. Makes it ambiguous what Dec 30 - Jun 2, 2018 would mean.

We'll schedule a fix to infer from the year on the to date instead of the current year.

Thanks, no biggie for me, it is my one and only HE inquiry in eons. But if someone else ifs getting more, may matter to them