Experience the difference of "Elite".

Is there a work around to have all a guest's info import into OR from a VRBO booking?

Janice T
Oct 23, 2017 10:04 PM
Joined Mar, 2016 63 posts

Is there a work around to have all a guest's info (email, phone, address, etc.) import into OR from a VRBO booking?
I hope I'm not wasting my own time, because I've been adding the info manually - not fun :(

Chris Hynes
Oct 23, 2017 10:09 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Not yet, but we're working on an importer for their reservation export that will be out in a few weeks.

Janice T
Oct 23, 2017 10:11 PM

Chris Hynes said:

Not yet, but we're working on an importer for their reservation export that will be out in a few weeks.

That will be a huge help!! Thank you, Chris!!

Janice T
Jan 3, 2018 4:22 PM

Any updates on this importer, Chris?

Chris Hynes
Jan 3, 2018 4:25 PM

Yep, we released that a bit ago -- thanks for reminding me to update this topic!

if you look in the Tools menu there is a VRBO/HomeAway importer for both reservations and payments.

BlueMtnCabins
Jan 4, 2018 11:35 AM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

Chris Hynes said:

Yep, we released that a bit ago -- thanks for reminding me to update this topic!

if you look in the Tools menu there is a VRBO/HomeAway importer for both reservations and payments.

the calendar sync, however, does not import number of guests still?

Chris Hynes
Jan 4, 2018 2:23 PM

We import whatever is in the calendar feed. In VRBO's case they only include the guest name and dates. Airbnb includes the guest email. TA includes the number of guests.

If any of those feeds get additional fields, let us know and we'll add support for importing them.

Sherene M
Feb 10, 2018 10:09 PM
Joined Jan, 2018 27 posts

Just want to make sure I am understanding for sure - So we still need to manually enter guest email, phone number and number of guests? Therefore there is no auto sending of lease agreement etc.?
Thanks

Chris Hynes
Feb 10, 2018 10:44 PM

You can either manually enter via copy paste or download the reservation export from VRBO and import it into OwnerRez using the import in the Tools menu.

Either way, you're correct -- you don't get an auto send of lease agreement like with Airbnb and would need to send a signing request once you've got the contact info in place.