Experience the difference of "Elite".

Setting Up Weekday and Weekend Nights

Suzie
Jun 25, 2017 9:02 PM
Joined Jun, 2017 14 posts

I am trying to set up where I charge 1 rate on M-Th-F-Sa-Su and 1 Rate Tues & Wed. I go under Rates and set up week day rate and week night rates. It seems it only charges one night during the weekend with the weekend rate, the night I marked as required--Saturday. The other nights are not being charged the weekend rate that I allowed. What should I click: Allowed, Required? To make sure all my weekend nights are charged the same?

Chris Hynes
Jun 27, 2017 1:23 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

The "Weekend" rate is for the entire weekend, for example the total charged for 2 nights.

If you want to do a per night rate, pick "Weekend Night" -- that'll be applied each night that matches..

Suzie
Jun 27, 2017 11:08 AM
Joined Jun, 2017 14 posts

I tried weekend Night. And when I tested the quote if I stayed 2 or more nights during the weekend it only charged me the weekend rate for one of the nights. I tried to adjust by: required, possible, not possible I think the choices were and no matter what I did I was only charged 1 night at my weekend night rate not both or 4 of them. I just changed everything for now to only 7 night rentals so that I do not have any errors. But what I want is to charge more for weekend nights. Now I am stuck only accepting weekly. I cant accept nightly rates.