Experience the difference of "Elite".

Importing reservations

Trident P
May 10, 2017 7:30 PM
Joined Feb, 2017 15 posts

I want to make sure I am not missing something. When my reservations import from VRBO all it has is the dates and name. No other information. Is this correct or should cell phone and email be transferring too. Also, they do not come in unless they are overnight. So I am assuming that is because it is taking a LONG time...certainly more than a couple of hours.

Marcy

Chris Hynes
May 10, 2017 7:57 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Nope, that's it. VRBO is really stingy with the info in their calendar feed :-/ AirBnb at least gives email and phone, TripAdvisor gives guest count. VRBO only gives name and dates.

We're working a couple of other possibilities to get more info, maybe parsing their emails etc.. but that's what we have for now.

They don't tell us when things change, so we have to check in 5 or 10 times a day to see if anything is changed. It may be a little bit but shouldn't be days at a time to wait.

If you just got a booking and want to bring it in now, go into the calendar import -- there's a "Sync Now" button you can whack at any time to make it do an immediate import.