Experience the difference of "Elite".

holiday 3 night minimum?

Jacques L
Apr 7, 2017 7:00 PM
Joined Jun, 2014 50 posts

Is it possible to set a 3 night minimum for holiday weekends only?

Can I limit 'book it now' to a certain distance in the future? I'd like to reserve a window for repeat customers to book before unknowns take all the prime weeks #niceproblems ...

thanks,
-JJ

Chris Hynes
Apr 11, 2017 10:33 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

How do you define holiday weekends? Would it still be a 3 night minimum during other times of the holiday week?

Right now, there's not a way to limit the book now widget only. However you could do a property rule for max days ahead, which would apply to everything. Then if you're sending out a quote to repeaters, you can override the rule to allow it.

Jacques L
Apr 27, 2017 6:48 PM
Joined Jun, 2014 50 posts

Memorial Day weekend I usually get a million inquiries for Fri-Sun or Sat-Mon, but I only accept Fri-Mon.

3 night minimum for any stay that includes one of those 3 nights, I guess would be the rule I'm looking for.

I just set up the max days ahead thing, that should work perfectly for the other promblem; thanks.

Chris Hynes
May 1, 2017 1:39 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

If you create a specific dates season for those dates, you'll be able to set the allowed/required days and min length of stay for that Memorial Day holiday. Then you can set the same rates or different rates.