Experience the difference of "Elite".

Why is my email address "Oru...

Marina's Edge Re
Mar 27, 2017 8:44 PM
Joined Oct, 2012 206 posts

I noticed recently that my email responses are coming from oru5b815x@inquiryspot.com instead of my profile email address. Something's changed, not sure what but I think it might be sending this to people's junk email box when coming from this address.

Chris Hynes
Mar 27, 2017 11:03 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

The way email is set up, it comes from OwnerRez with a reply to configured for your profile email address. We do this for maximum deliverability as we've configured our email addresses and servers to match that address.

We used to send email from a generic bookings@ email address, but recently switched to using your specific OwnerRez user email. This ensures that you receive any email responses from the guest even if they accidentally respond to the wrong address -- both of them are now direct to you.

This is the first part of a communication overhaul we're working on that is going to make all communication accessible in one spot rather than being partially in some emails and other parts in OwnerRez.

Are you seeing deliverability issues in any specific emails? The change to a specific user email address shouldn't have affected anything, but if you can point me some particular emails that had a problem, I'll take a look.