Experience the difference of "Elite".

Where do I view the rates by property?

Jackie N
Sep 7, 2016 5:43 PM
Joined Sep, 2016 13 posts

Where can I see a rates table for each of my properties so I can tell if I've entered them correctly? Thanks!

Chris Hynes
Sep 7, 2016 9:11 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Good question! We don't have a separate rate sheet yet, but we're working on it.

In the meantime, you can go to the rates section and filter it by property to see everything that applies to a property. For example:
... click the "All Seasons v" value under Property and check one or more properties to filter the list just to that property.

Jackie N
Sep 13, 2016 6:04 PM
Joined Sep, 2016 13 posts

Hope you can get that individual rates table developed soon! I'm cross-eyed trying to check my rates on 4 different properties. There has got to be an easier way! So far, love everything else about your site but the inability to see my rates, in chronological order, for each individual house is a joy killer!

Chris Hynes
Sep 13, 2016 6:32 PM

Yep, it is highly requested.

Were you able to get the main rates view filtered by property? That should help, at least. You can also sort that table by season as well, to see the rates in chronological order -- to do this, click on the Season column header.

Janice T
Feb 14, 2017 10:39 PM
Joined Mar, 2016 63 posts

I agree with you, Jackie! I have year-round seasonal rates that vary and I'm going crazy with this. I'm adding a 2nd property with another set of rates and it is so complicated.
I'm hoping for individual rate tables soon, too.

Chris Hynes
Feb 18, 2017 12:37 PM

Just wanted to let you know that you can now see the rates for a property in the property info page (by clicking the property in the Properties section).

We've also added more rate tables in other spots: https://www.ownerrez.com/blog/rates-tables-everywhere