Experience the difference of "Elite".

List of payment partners

Floridaloha
May 25, 2016 10:59 AM
Joined Mar, 2016 56 posts

Hi, a friend is interested in signing up for OwnerRez and she wanted to know all the different payment partners you work with. I'm embarrassed to say that I could not find this on the site. I know I've seen it somewhere, could you please let me know where it might be?

Michelle J
May 25, 2016 11:14 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for spreading the word and recommending OwnerRez! We really appreciate that!

I just created a payment partners support page here for you:

https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/payment-methods

So you could send that to your friend.

Thanks again,

-Michelle

Floridaloha
May 25, 2016 11:26 AM

Thank you! This is great. I am on a private Facebook group with about 1000 members and just about everyone is looking to create their own websites and integrate booking, reservation management, calendars, etc. I am answering some questions there as I get them about OwnerRez. I spoke with the moderator and she wanted to extend an invitation for someone from OwnerRez to join the forum if they would like to to answer questions that might pop up from prospective customers. This is a very motivated group of folks. Already a half dozen or so of us are using OwnerRez right now, but we're all pretty new at it, and sometimes we have a hard time finding the info on the website (sorry! it can be a little confusing). If you or someone else there would like to join the Facebook group, please let me know and I will provide your FB name to the admin. It would just require a low key presence, not be salesy but be informative.

Floridaloha
May 25, 2016 11:36 AM

My friend was wondering if you were considering Square or Yapstone, since they were already pretty heavily represented and used among the group.

Michelle J
May 25, 2016 11:41 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Yapstone, yes. In fact, we had a set of meetings with them awhile back and discussed integration. We haven't pushed that through yet, but that's definitely on the roadmap.

Square we haven't looked into. Isn't Square usually "card present" transactions where you swipe card using your smartphone? I don't know if they have online/ecommerce integration, but I'll pass this request along to the dev team.

Floridaloha
May 25, 2016 11:49 AM

Good news about Yapstone. That will gain you easy VRBO and HA business.
Don't know whether Square does online processing but given the nature of our business, I'd think that they'd have to since most people transact from a distance and property owners wouldn't be swiping a card. I know that quite a few folks are using it who do vacation rentals. Sorry I can't be more helpful on that. I glanced at their website but didn't see anything about it.

Chris Hynes
May 27, 2016 10:00 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Love to join the FB group and answer questions about OwnerRez (and VR marketing in general).

I'm at: https://www.facebook.com/programcsharp

Floridaloha
May 28, 2016 11:41 AM

Great. I have sent you a friend request, and can invite you to the closed group once you accept. Looking forward to your participation! This is a very motivated group of folks.