Experience the difference of "Elite".

CHANGING CULTURE

Diego R
Jan 22, 2016 8:34 AM
Joined Oct, 2015 5 posts

Hello,
My company is based in Brazil and today I figured out hoe the culture works and I changed to Portuguese (Brazil) with my currency symbol R$, but when I tried to change the charges on a quote it does't allow me to change showing an error message, as shown below:

Your changes could not be saved. Please review the following problem and try again:
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Error converting value {null} to type 'System.Decimal'. Path 'Amount', line 7, position 17. ---> System.InvalidCastException: Null object cannot be converted to a value type. at System.Convert.ChangeType(Object value, Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureType(JsonReader reader, Object value, CultureInfo culture, JsonContract contract, Type targetType) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureType(JsonReader reader, Object value, CultureInfo culture, JsonContract contract, Type targetType) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at OwnerRez.WebApi.Delta`1.TrySetPropertyValue(String name, Object value) in D:\Dev\OwnerRez\Source\branches\hotfix\OwnerRez.Application\WebApi\Delta.cs:line 121 at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object , Object ) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDynamicContract.TrySetMember(IDynamicMetaObjectProvider dynamicProvider, String name, Object value) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateDynamic(JsonReader reader, JsonDynamicContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)

I would like to know how to fix this issue.

Best regards

Chris Hynes
Jan 23, 2016 9:14 AM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

We're looking into this as we speak and should have a fix out shortly.

Chris Hynes
Jan 23, 2016 12:23 PM

This is now fixed.

Diego R
Jan 23, 2016 12:29 PM
Joined Oct, 2015 5 posts

It is working!!!

Thank you, Chris!

Best regards

Diego R
Jan 23, 2016 12:34 PM
Joined Oct, 2015 5 posts

Hi Chris,

One other issue that I caught is that the travel insurance is now at a 700% rate.

Best regards,

Diego

Chris Hynes
Jan 23, 2016 1:19 PM

Fixed.

Let me know if anything else comes up.

Diego R
Jan 27, 2016 6:07 PM
Joined Oct, 2015 5 posts

Hello Chris,

I sent a quote to a client, and then I tried to verify sending a quote to myself and when me and the client tried to do the checkout through the Paypal button it is not redirecting to the Paypal's website, and showing the message error below:

We could not establish a connection with PayPal to set up the payment.
The response from PayPal was unsuccessful. Please review the following reasons: - (10401) Order total is invalid.

Can you please fix this up as soon as possible, so my client can finalize their booking.

Best regards

Sam Westcott
Jan 27, 2016 6:23 PM
OR Team Member Joined Dec, 2009 240 posts

Hi Diego, we already see the problem on our side and will be fixing this shortly. Thanks for your patience and I apologize for the error. You are the first Brazilian PayPal user we have encountered and there are a couple of unique things about the way PayPal Brazil does things. This should be fixed shortly.

Chris Hynes
Jan 27, 2016 9:51 PM

This is now fixed. Have the guest retry the checkout.

Diego R
Jan 27, 2016 10:07 PM
Joined Oct, 2015 5 posts

You guys are awesome, problem solved!!! Thank you again!
Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

Diego