Experience the difference of "Elite".

Assembling email addresses for targeted marketing projects

J. Marker
Sep 8, 2015 7:34 PM
Joined Sep, 2012 19 posts

I looked through Reports today, and couldn't find a way to download a list of past guests, booked by property, with date of stay and email address information. I know I've done it before. Have the report formats changed recently? It would be so nice if you could give us a way to create a custom report by selecting only the data fields we need. It could look something like the 'Repeat Guest' report, only capture all guests within a certain date range, sorted by property, and date of stay. We'd also want it to break out the first and last name (in preparation for mail merge), and would not need revenue totals.

Michelle J
Sep 8, 2015 7:43 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi D. Flones,

There are a couple ways of getting that information.

In the reports area, open the Booking Detail report. That will give you everything you're looking for except the email address. You can group by property if you need to arrange the list that way.

The other way is to export from the bookings grid. Go to the Booking menu and click on the list view. After filtering the list to just the ones you want, click the Export button. That will give you an Excel or CSV version of all the data you're looking for.

Hope this helps,

-Michelle