Experience the difference of "Elite".

Future Bookings say 'Owes $0.00'

J. Marker
Mar 19, 2015 11:55 AM
Joined Sep, 2012 19 posts

I was running reports this morning and noticed a suspicious absence of income on two of our highest income producing properties. Generally we take a deposit to hold a reservation, then charge the balance 60 days prior to the stay. Looking forward on the calendar, all of the bookings 60 days out say they've been paid in full and owe $0.00. I am concerned about whether this glitch is in the display only, or if the system will fail to charge the balance on the correct date. Could you please verify and/or give me a call to reassure me that funds will be charged as expected? Per the reports generated on the system, the income for 4 of our 5 properties is zero... and way off from 2014 and 2013.

Thank you,
Laurie Elliott
509-885-6077

Chris Hynes
Mar 19, 2015 12:19 PM
OR Team Member Joined Oct, 2012 1400 posts

Can you send me links and/or screenshots to what you're seeing in the system? If you can show me the ones that look correct compared to the ones that look wrong, and where you're seeing the report showing $0, that would be very helpful.

I spot checked a few of your bookings for the next couple months out to June and everything looks right -- the closer ones have collected the second payment (and are showing $0 due) and the farther out ones still have future scheduled payments (and are showing an amount due).

I ran a booking summary report for your account and I see income for most properties in most months. The only one showing a noticeable gap is RH Loft.