Experience the difference of "Elite".

Feedback Button

cp9293
May 3, 2013 7:53 PM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

Hi Michelle,

How do I get to the Feedback page when I am under the Booking Area, under the new look?

Thanks,
Claudia

Michelle J
May 3, 2013 7:57 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi Claudia,

I was just going to answer the support email you sent, but we'll do it here so others can see.

It's now part of the My Account menu. On the top right, you'll see your name in a drop-down menu. Click the caret to the right of that to open that menu. You'll see both "Help" and "Feedback" in there.

-Michelle

cp9293
May 3, 2013 8:01 PM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

I looked in there. I only saw....

Change Password
Payment Method
Billing

Logout

Nevermind. It now appears. So strange. IT didn't appear when I was typing the above info. It appeared after I clicked on my name and got the second screen. Then I went to the drop down menu and it is there. Does that make sense?

Claudia

Michelle J
May 3, 2013 8:08 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi Claudia,

You're not losing your mind - that actually happened. During the release, we had some files get put out that were part of a different QA check (not the final QA check). We've found about a dozen things that were released improperly. Some were reported right away by users, others we found here before anyone reported it. It's all getting cleaned up now. As you refresh, you may notice some things changing slightly. Nothing dramatic, and it's all UI stuff. No data was lost or anything like that.

-Michelle