Experience the difference of "Elite".

Sharing Information Question

Marina's Edge Re
Apr 5, 2013 3:46 PM
Joined Oct, 2012 206 posts

I'm getting ready to hire a virtual assistant from www.getfriday.com. I want to let them view my calendar and other details.

How do I give them partial access to the system?

Damon

Michelle J
Apr 6, 2013 8:36 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi Damon,

At the moment, we don't support partial or shared access. You would need to use a shared login that you both can use to access the same account. Some users use an email address such as bookings@ or info@ to login and then share that with their assistants.

There are some people here who have been thinking about setting up that sort of service as a part of OwnerRez - a phone/email assistant who will take care of your inquiries for you. When one comes in, they'll email back and respond with a phone call as well. The thought was that it would be priced per inquiry. Something like $5 per answered inquiry (phone and email together makes up the response as well as the back and forth) and then another $5 if the inquiry turns into a booking. Their responses and the inquiries would be logged in OwnerRez of course, and they'd answer on behalf of you as your guest manager with a phone number that you select.

-Michelle

Marina's Edge Re
Apr 8, 2013 12:03 AM
Joined Oct, 2012 206 posts

I'm surprised you didn't mention google calendar integration or third party notifications. Both do a great job.

Michelle J
Apr 8, 2013 8:54 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Yes, those are both good ways of sharing information, but they're "read only" shares. I thought you were referring to ways that an assistant could login and create/send quotes and do things inside the application. I'm glad you were able to use the alerts and google sync to help out. We have a lot more plans for both of those things.