Experience the difference of "Elite".

How do I access the Reports Section?

Ed & Alyce
Jul 18, 2012 12:38 PM
Joined Jul, 2012 9 posts

Hi,

I was wondering how I go about accessing all the reports that OwnerReservations has?

Thanks,

Ed Nasi

Michelle J
Jul 18, 2012 12:44 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi Ed,

At the moment, our reporting/analytics features have not yet been released. It's a very high priority item, but we've had to push it back for higher priority items. At the moment, we're working on a lot of stuff related to email.

If you collect credit card payments, your gateway/merchant account provider offers some basic reporting though only about basic credit card transaction and batches.

-Michelle

Ed & Alyce
Jul 18, 2012 12:47 PM
Joined Jul, 2012 9 posts

Thanks Michelle.

It's not so much reporting on credit cards.

I remember looking at your website and seeing the reports that email you the daily on the activity of your property (it listed guests checking in, checking out, monies coming due, etc.)

Is this a specific reprot which is currently available, as it was mentioned on your website?

Thanks,

Ed

Michelle J
Jul 18, 2012 12:51 PM

Oh, I see. You're referring to the Daily Summary email which was a beta feature that we stopped doing awhile back. We ran into some complications that we wanted to work out (a lot of people were marking them spam because of little-to-no activity).

Do you have the link or URL of the page of the website you were looking at? We should remove that text for now until the Daily Summary email is re-released.

-Michelle

Ed & Alyce
Jul 18, 2012 1:00 PM
Joined Jul, 2012 9 posts

Here is the link. There a quite a few reports there, and the daily email is toward the bottom of the page.

https://www.ownerrez.com/features/bookings

Thanks,

Ed

Michelle J
Jul 18, 2012 1:03 PM

Everything that you see on that page is in the system except the "daily summary email" mentioned further down.

For instance, if you want to see a list of bookings, click on the Bookings menu and then on the Grid link over on the top right. Here's a direct link to it:

https://secure.ownerrez.com/bookings

All other grids, emails and views shown are active and working.

Does that help?

-Michelle