Experience the difference of "Elite".

Booking Arrival Dates and Booking Departure Dates

cp9293
Jun 13, 2012 8:17 AM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

I was trying to get a rental agreement signed and he kept telling me the dates were displaying incorrectly under the "tags" used. I used the two above inserts and the dates kept coming out 2 days out. He eventually sent me a copy of what it was displaying and he was correct.

Did I do something wrong? It worked when I did it for another contract. I don't understand. What I did to rectify this problem was changed it to the actual dates he requested. Once the rental agreement is archived, I will go back and change them back to the field inserts again. Unless, you tell me something is wrong.

Isn't the booking arrival date supposed to take the arrival date?

Claudia

Michelle J
Jun 13, 2012 9:13 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Good morning Claudia,

I believe the issue you're referring to was found by someone else a few weeks ago. Read this thread:

https://www.ownerrez.com/forums/general-help/issue-with-contract

Is that the same thing you're talking about?

To be clear, that is only a display issue When the PDF is rendered, the correct dates are shown.

The display problem has been fixed and will be released shortly (at the end of this sprint).

-Michelle

cp9293
Jun 13, 2012 9:31 AM

Hi Michelle,

Yes, that is the same issue. I misread the problem when I contributed to that thread. Now I see it. I will remove it now, until it is fixed, since it is creating problems.

Any thoughts as to when the new sprint is scheduled? A week or two? A month?

Claudia

Michelle J
Jun 13, 2012 9:37 AM

Should be weeks. We actually just finished the coding part yesterday and are now working on content. This release has a lot of content changes - new "Pricing" page, interstitial messages, etc. Our goal is around Jul 1.

-Michelle

cp9293
Jun 13, 2012 9:42 AM

Great! I look forward to the changes. I am struggling a little on my side.

Thanks,
Claudia

DPVR.info
Jul 28, 2012 12:25 PM
Joined Apr, 2011 33 posts

Michelle,

Has this fix been rolled out yet?

Thanks,
David

Michelle J said:

Should be weeks. We actually just finished the coding part yesterday and are now working on content. This release has a lot of content changes - new "Pricing" page, interstitial messages, etc. Our goal is around Jul 1.

-Michelle

Michelle J
Jul 28, 2012 12:33 PM

Yes, it was fixed as part of the big 1.0 release back on Jun 28.