Experience the difference of "Elite".

Payment due

cp9293
Apr 30, 2012 3:52 PM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

I entered all of my outstanding bookings. How do I send them a PAYMENT DUE email, manually?

Some send checks and others pay via credit card. What will happen when the due date is May 2nd and they don't have the card registered, when they paid, it was before OwnerRez?

Claudia

Michelle J
Apr 30, 2012 3:59 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

The bookings you just manually entered into the system will not get emails asking for their upcoming payment or security deposit. You have to actually schedule payments and security deposits for them in the system, which means you'll have to call them and ask for their credit card by phone (or ask for it by email).

You'll need to email each of your upcoming guests for their payment info outside of the system, using your own email program.

In the future, we be have a 'scheduled reminders' feature where you can email them using the system to ask for the second payment and/or security deposit. For the time being, you have to contact them yourself and then enter those payments in the system manually.

To enter the second payment, either ask for their credit card info and enter it as a scheduled payment. Or collect the second payment immediately if their due date is already here.

-Michelle

cp9293
Apr 30, 2012 4:06 PM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

OK. I think I will just do the old way (Paypal), for the outstanding 15 guests. I don't want to collect their card numbers.

Thanks,
Claudia