Experience the difference of "Elite".

Hit Reply in an Ownerreservation email

cp9293
Apr 24, 2012 6:29 AM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

If a customer replies to the quote, it is sent to our personal email. Wouldn't it go into your system? Wasn't it actually sent from the @ownerreservation email?

Are any changes coming for this? I am not sure what it should be. Should it be all part of one...ownerreservation? Or should it be separate, when they hit REPLY?

Claudia

Michelle J
Apr 24, 2012 10:34 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi Claudia,

In the future, we envision hosting a CRM-style system where each user (you) gets an @ownerrez.com email address and all emails are sent from it. Then, when guests reply, their email goes back into our system and we track both inbound and outbound emails against the guest. There is a lot of stuff to cover here including a much more robust guest/contact system so it won't be coming for awhile.

At the moment, we've programmed all emails that are sent to include a REPLY-TO header with your email address so that when the user clicks "Reply" in their email client, the message is sent to you. That way you can answer them and address their issues.

To summarize, email between you and your guests is handled by you in your own email client and not by us. (For now)

-Michelle

SP
May 20, 2012 10:57 PM
Joined Apr, 2012 20 posts

Hi,

when you do have that working could you keep the option to continue to receive the email via your own and the new owner rez email? I tend keep my email open and not the websites so would probably see someone responded faster than waiting to log into owner rez.

thanks, Silvia

Michelle J
May 21, 2012 10:27 AM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Yes, that's been asked by others that are aware of our future plans. A lot of people want to maintain their own email processes. Email is something that everyone wants/needs different options for.

-Michelle